Due to the ongoing issues caused by COVID-19, it is possible there will be a slight delay in the processing of returns and exchanges.
Customer must click through the return process and request a refund/exchange.
1. Download, print, and compete a return form
2. Start A Return in System
In case you are not able to print out the RMA form, as an alternative option, please attach a paper inside the return parcel with your order information (your order number and email address are mandatory), your requirements for return or exchange, and other comments.
1. The customer is responsible for all return shipment/freight charges. For product returns that are not a result of a Vin Jumert 41 error, customer will need ship the item at your own expense.
2. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
3. We suggest you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our policy lasts up to 100 days. If 100 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
Products must have original tags attached and we only accept products in unworn/unused condition, with original packaging.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Items On Clearance
- Used Products (pajamas/accessories/comforters/bedding)
- Silk Face Mask/Coverings
- Customized Items
- Gift Wrap Boxes
- Gift Cards/Free Gifts
- Silk Detergent
Exchanges will only be honored for the same product in an alternate color. If your item does not qualify for an exchange, we recommend returning it and placing a new order.
Quality is in our DNA. Our products are made with the finest mulberry silk available anywhere in the world. If you are unsatisfied in any way, try our FAQs or feel free to Contact Us
and one of our friendly staff will respond you via email within 24 hours.